Custom App Features
With our wide range of features, we’ll customize your app to fit your brand or business. The following is a list of features that can be integrated into your app based on your individual business needs.
- E-Commerce – Integrate a mobile shopping cart so customers can easily purchase your products and services through eBay, Shopify, Etsy, and more.
- Bookings – Let customers book a table right through the app with OpenTable, Urbanspoon, or TopTable.
- Order Food – Let customers place an order on the go via GrubHub, Seamless, Eat24Hours, OLO, Online Ordering, and other online services.
- Coupons – Generate revenue by notifying customers of coupons, promotions, and special offers.
- Scheduling – Enable customers to make an appointment based on your available time slots, and syncing it with their calendar using online appointment platforms like Genbook, Schedulicity, and Appointy.
- Mailing List – Promote your products and keep customers posted about important news by having them sign up for your mailing list via the app.
- Forms – Provide customers with an easy way to stay in touch, share feedback, report issues, book appointments, order products or services, and make suggestions. Users can upload a map or image along with their report.
- Loyalty Programs – Keep customers coming back for more by offering rewards and stamp cards right on the app.
- Push Notifications – Engage with customers instantly by announcing limited-time offers, sneak previews, new products, and more with geo-targeted push notifications.
- LiveAlbum – Customers can take, share, and view photos directly from the app with LiveAlbum, allowing app users to capture all the greatest moments of your party, conference, or grand opening, Create marketing competitions and let users share photos of your inventory.
- Reports and Forms – Provide an easy way for customers to report issues, send feedback, schedule a meeting, and order products and services.
Promote your business
- About/Contact Us – Make it easy for customers to get in touch or learn more about your business.
- Click-to-Call – Get more calls by enabling customers to call you at the click of a button.
- Directions & Maps – Display the exact location of your business, events, or branches so your customers can easily find you.
- User Reviews – Attract new customers by displaying your reviews on Yelp, Citysearch, and other guides.
- Catalogs – Showcase products or services in various categories. Include links for purchasing items.
- Menu – Make customers’ mouths water as they browse your menu and view images of your dishes right from the app.
- Events – Make sure customers mark their calendars for all your important events, whether it be a big sale, promotion, or anniversary gala. Customers can also buy tickets from the app.
- Tell-a-Friend – Get more people downloading your app by allowing customers to tell their friends,family, and colleagues about it via email, Facebook, and other sharing tools.
Share your content
- RSS Feeds – Keep customers updated on all your latest business news by integrating feeds from a variety of media.
- Social Feeds – Get customers talking about your business on all the social channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and more, directly from your mobile app.
- Video Gallery – Present video clips about your business, featuring new products, how-to videos, a general tour, and more by adding videos from YouTube and Vimeo.
- Photos – Display a gallery of photos from company events, grand openings, products, and more by connecting with Picasa, Tumblr, Flickr, Facebook, etc.
- Music – Make sure customers are always on beat by adding your playlists from SoundCloud, Beatport, and other services. Musicians can sell their albums via iTunes and Amazon through the app.